AIRCRAFT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
What kind of aircraft do you need? Where do you need them? When do you need them?
- Aviation Maintenance Training System Development
- Synthetic Flight Training Scripting/Mission Preparation/Rehearsal
- Lean Supply Chain Creation, Development, and Maintenance
- Technical Manual Translation and Updating
- Aviation Workflow System Integration
- Condition Based Maintenance
At ProSource we have extensive aviation maintenance capabilities with relationships that extend our capabilities to Gulfport, MS and Baton Rouge, LA.
- Certified A&P Mechanics with FAR PART 145 experience
- U.S. Army AR 95-10 Compliant Aviation Maintenance
- AS9110 Compliant Quality Mangement Systems (QMS)
- Special Operations Aviation Experience – Crews, Equipment, Training, ODA
- Aircraft Logistics and Modernization Subject Matter Experts
We provide high quality aircraft systems integration services to include:
- Non-Recurring Engineering
- Aircraft Systems Testing and Modification
- Test Equipment Calibration
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Weapons System Testing
- Human Factors/Ergonomics Testing
TOTAL LOGISTICS SUPPORT
ProSource provides turnkey Total Logistics Support through a combination of internal personnel support, aircraft fleet mobilization support, customized supply chain development, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) Rapid Response Teams. Our extensive experience enables our customers to benefit from technology and service solutions often developed and typically reserved for much larger aviation maintenance repair and overhaul facilities. Our ability to service multiple aircraft types across a wide variety of air frames and geographic locations makes it easy for our team to plan and grow with your needs.
We operate in an extremely “lean” fashion, and our quality is second to none. Our team works tirelessly to ensure the aircraft and it’s components are properly packed to meet safety and transportation standards. Our Supply Operations personnel are former U.S. military logicians who understand the need for packing for safety and shipping for speed.
Team ProSource accesses a Global Support Network (GSN) that was built to support our customer’s needs worldwide. Accessing the GSN provides us international maintenance and supply partners with single-point accountability and real-time responsiveness to your needs.