Oops! We could not locate your form.
ProSource provides Program and Project Managers that bring more than 20 years’ practical experience managing small, medium, and large building complexes in the commercial and government sectors. Seeking self-improvement and life-long learning are stables of our Program and Project Managers. Each undergoes a training period to reach and maintain ProSource required certifications in the Facilities O&M industry that include:
- Facility Management Professional® (FMP®)
- Sustainability Facility Professional® (SFP®)
- Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®)
- LEED Green Associates
- LEED AP Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- ISO 9001:2008 or higher familiarization training
- TS 14001 familiarization training
- OSHA Training in various disciplines
ProSource understands the total cost of ownership (TCO) of a facility increases with time. Therefore, our specialized management staff on-site and at the corporate office work collectively and with our subcontractors to build a single-team with a single mission and vision to accommodate your facilities management needs at the lowest possible total cost of ownership to you – our customer.
Achieving these results requires us to help you seek efficiencies and improvements across the depth and breadth of the facility using proven methodologies and cost-cutting yet high quality innovations that are affordable to implement and maintain over the life cycles required.